Brisbane Bullion is proud to present the 2023 1oz British Britannia Silver Mint State Coin from the Royal Mint (UK).
The British Britannia silver bullion coin has been in production since 1997 and were originally struck from 95.8% fine silver, however the specifications were updated in 2013 and from then until present, the British Britannia silver bullion coins have been struck from 99.9% fine silver. The 2023 Britannia silver coin is the first of its kind to feature His Majesty King Charles III effigy.
- Contains 1oz 999 Fine Silver
- New issue to the classic design
- Enhanced with four advanced security features
- As a commemoration, we provide a free capsule with each coin ordered
Obverse: Features Philip Nathan’s award-winning Britannia from 1987 inclusive of newly introduced visual security features.
Reverse: Features the first coinage portrait of His Majesty King Charles III.
- Coins are issued as Mint State
Brisbane Bullion would love to hear from you. Our customer service team is available by +61 7 3184 8200 or [email protected].