Brisbane Bullion is proud to preset the 1oz Star Shaped Silver Proof Coin (2015) by The Perth Mint for purchase online.
The modern day Christmas tree is said to have originated in the 16th century in Germany. Devout Christians brought Christmas trees into their home, adorning them with traditional decorations that were mostly edible including apples, nuts, and biscuits.
- Contains 1oz of 99.9% Pure Silver in proof quality.
- Unique Star Shaped Design.
- Government Backed Australian Legal tender with Face Value of $1.
- Reverse features a coloured christmas tree on a snowy background.
- Obverse features the Ian Rank-Broadley depiction of Queen Elizabeth II along with the year, monetary value and purity.
- Limited Mintage - only 3,000 produced.
- Comes in presentation packaging
Each coin is housed in a special star-shaped capsule with a hole for a ribbon to be tied, so the coin can be hung as a Christmas tree decoration. Presented in a delightful gift card, this coin is the perfect festive gift.