The Perth Mint is Australia's premier Mint. As one of Western Australia's largest exporters, the Perth Mint produces world-renowned investment grade bullion coins and bars in numerous programs.
Currently, the 2021 Koala Silver coin is available to buy in-store or online from Brisbane Bullion.
- Contains 1 troy ounce or 31.1 grams of fine 99.99% silver
- All coins are contained in individual protective plastic capsules
- Mintage limited to 300,000 coins
- Reverse features a drowsy koala lazing between the branches of a gum-tree
- Obverse features the classic Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
The reverse design of the coin depicts a solitary koala sleeping in an gum tree, with eucalyptus leaves and seedpods hanging below. Also on this side includes the inscription 'AUSTRALIAN KOALA', the year 2021, weight (1oz), purity (99.99%), metal type and the Perth Mint security feature 'P' mintmark.
The obverse design of the coin features the Jody clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the monetary denomination $1, making this coin a sovereign-backed bullion coin by the Australian government.
All 2021 Koala 1oz silver coins ship in protective plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 are shipped out in sealed rolls whilst 100 coins are packed in trays.
Brisbane Bullion would love to hear from you! Our team is available at (07) 3184 8200, by email or by live-chat on the website.